Saturday, December 13, 2008

We've Moved (and we're settled)!

While I may still post an occasional blog on Myspace and an even more occasional note on Facebook, I think I would like to make this my new home for my thoughts.  Myspace has felt childish to me for awhile but it’s where all of my friends are so I have issues leaving it behind.  I also realized that I’ve been blogging on there since about the time I got married and man, that seems forever ago!  My brother-in-law and his wife started a blog at blogspot and I learned about wordpress through that.  After blogsstalking several people, I feel like this is a place where Jonathan and I can have a joint blog and profile and thus I invite you to check back regularly and enjoy.  After seeing that wordpress is completely user un-friendly and has a very small limit on picture upload without upgrade, I decided to give this a shot.  So far I like it!!!

About the title:  Serendiptiy was the movie Jonathan and I watched on our first date.  It means fate or “the faculty or phenomenon of finding valuable or agreeable things not sought for” .  I was certainly not looking for my soulmate on our first date but I found him…

No comments:

Post a Comment