Saturday, February 7, 2009

It's a Picture Frenzy

Videos will be coming soon but enjoy the pics in the meantime:

She really enjoys playing in her "office"!
Mommy had to use the potty on the way home from meeting Colin.  Why stop at the gas station when you can stop at Grandma and Grandpa's house?!

Happy Baby Girl

NOT a happy baby girl... she doesn't like hats AT ALL.

My baby girl is getting so big... she just wants to feed herself now!


Studying the spoon in great detail and learning about it's magical cereal powers.

Feeding herself yummy squash (her first "real" food!)

Getting the hang of smiling for the camera.

Playing with Bethie.

Cousin Colin wore her out  =)

She thinks dresses are toys!


Eating her first green beans.  I know, baby girl... I know!  (Ok, she seriously liked them but what a face!)


See?  She took over spoon duties again.  I think if she didn't like them, she'd throw the spoon at me.

The sippy cup is more like a toy at this point but it occupies her time while I'm fixing her food.


Hi, DADA!!!


I've got TWO teeth now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment