Sunday, June 7, 2009

Go to Sleep!

Well, it's only 28 hours until Jon's expected to arrive home!!! That means it's 4am! And I still haven't gone to bed. I have A LOT of cleaning left to do and I wanted to run an errand or two while Caitlyn was with her grandmother. There's just something about being able to hop out of the car kid-free that makes me want to take advantage of it every chance I get, especially when I only need one or two items. The effort of loading her up, unloading her, purchasing my one item and then loading her back in the car and unloading her at home just seems entirely too tedious for one little thing. I often question how much I truly NEED this thing. I guess that's saved me quite a bit of money, though! I just can't seem to get my brain to shut off tonight. It's not even thinking about everything I have left to do, either. The house isn't bad to clean when Caitlyn's not here. I'm about a third of the way done and the big things I have left to clean are the bathrooms. I got a head start on the master bath so all in all, I don't think it will be too bad tomorrow! I would LOVE to get the junk room sorted out or at least start on it. It's going to be a big project. I just can't seem to get my act together when it comes to filing and shredding papers! Also, we're selling most of the large furniture in there and I'm wanting to remove the dresser from the closet and purchase at least one more shelf to go in there. I think organization is much easier to do on shelves so I'm pricing the chest in there to sell. I just need about $12 for it to get a shelf! I can't stand living in all this junk anymore. It wasn't this bad before Caitlyn was born but when you have a baby, the walls start closing in if you don't start purging items from your life. Now, if I could just purge all of these thoughts from my brain, I could function later on today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment