Saturday, June 27, 2009

Highlights

So much has happened in the last few weeks that it seems as though it's been at least a few months! I'll try to hit the highlights...

I found out that I OFFICIALLY graduated with my Bachelors degree from UGA's Terry College of Business!!!

Jonathan came home and we had a blast! There wasn't enough time to do everything we wanted but we are thankful and blessed to have had the time that we did. Caitlyn is still enamoured with Jonathan and it is so sweet to watch them together. It just breaks my heart to think of how much they will miss out on in their relationship right now. However, I know that he will be home in less than a year and they will find each other again and probably have an even stronger bond! Jonathan and I went away for the weekend to Big Canoe while he was here. It was amazingly peaceful and beautiful and we had such a wonderful time relaxing!

Jonathan is back in Indiana and still has not left for Afghanistan. We feel like we're in perpetual deployment mode right now and it's so disheartening. While I'm glad that he is not yet in harm's way, we would both just like to get this over with so he can hurry up and come back home to us!

I got a job!!! I am officially Communications Officer I, Gennifer Bradford! YESSSS!!!!

Caitlyn is doing great. She's growing like crazy still and snuck out two teeth in the last week, the top left and bottom right. I can feel the bumps of the other two teeth so I am sure it will be no time before they make their appearance. We finally got our TriCare mess straightened out and took her to the Pediatric Surgeon. The Dr. seemed to feel there was nothing to worry about but gave me the option of doing an ultrasound. I decided to go ahead and take a look for multiple reasons 1) For my own peace of mind. Utrasounds are fairly non-invasive. 2) Let TriCare pay for it while we're still on it! We don't have a co-pay right now!!! and 3) The person doing the scheduling was right there in front of me. That was another issue we previously had.

Aside from Jonathan being separated from us, life is going really great. I miss him SO much! I know Caitlyn misses him, too. So, in the meantime, we'll just be trying to stay busy and hold down the fort.

No comments:

Post a Comment